Monday, February 14, 2011

Detox At CHI #5

What a fun day we had today.  I did 3 food demos today.  I made Rejulelac, zucchini pasta, and marinara sauce.

This picture shows the kitchen where all the delicious foods are created. I am consulting one of the interns to prepare the food demo.  CHI is a non profit organization.  It has been that way for closed to 35 years and over 17,000 people went through the program.  What a history.  I met 4 young ladies and men (under 25 years old).  They volunteered their 3 to 4 months of their life without any pay to learn about Dr. Ann Wigmore's program.  They are so passionate about their journey of raw, living food.  They are so intelligent and creative.  It was an honor to get to know them.


Teaching how to make Rejuvelac



Here I am getting ready to make Rejuvelac.  Rejuvelac is a probiotic drink that is made with gluten free quinoa.  It has lemony tart flavor and full with stomach friendly bacteria.  If you would like to know how to make this drink, come to the Living Food Banquet classes.


It is delicious!

We came off our detox and were allowed to eat solid food.  OMG!!!! So delicious.  All of the ladies went crazy!  I made Na's creamy tahini dressing.  Everyone went nuts!!!!  It was so delicious.  Whenever I taste food after detox, my tongue goes crazy tasting all the flavors and textures.  I loved and enjoyed every bite.

Tatiana loves all about Dr. Ann Wigmore program and CHI.  She is in love!!!! She looks fabulous and glows with positive energy. 

Eating raw makes Tatiana young and beautiful!



The following pictures are our lunch.  Don't they look fabulous!
Raw, living lunch

Joyce's Better Than Tuna


Add caption
 Raw, living food is not about carrot sticks and celery.  Living Food Banquet classes can show the way to creating delicious, but simple and healthy food for you and your family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.