Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Comments From Living Food Banquet Chefs..Thank You....

Annie said...



I took a dessert class from Na several weeks ago and decided to move forward with Level I. I just completed the 3 parts of the Level I classes. The information I received was invaluable. Na has a way with presentation in her classes (both written and hands-on in the kitchen)that is both professional and yet comfortable for the students. Her knowledge and passion are unsurpassed. I cannot express strongly enough how valuable this information is for every single living being. A HUGE thank you to Na for seeking knowledge "outside the box" and learning what "eating for life" is truly about.


The living raw foods class taught by Na Anderson was life changing. The health information was detailed, eye opening even for health conscious people, and the food preparation methods were simple and quick. The best though, was the amazing deliciousness of each dish we made...tasty, easily digested, and filling! I am now able to add some simple changes to my diet and have become much more aware of foods, their ingredients, and combinations. I can't wait to continue my classes with level 2!



Valerie Dearing







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.