Friday, February 11, 2011

Detox At CHI #2

We started the day with rebounding to move our lymphatic system.  Rebounding aids in movement of lymphatic system.  30minutes of rebounding will increase 15times normal movement of lymphatic system.  Unlike our circulatory system, the lymphatic system does not have the pumping mechanism. We did the chicken dance to move our armpit lymph, thumping on the middle of sternum to activate thymus glans to increase the immune system. Of course, everyone showed of their own freestyle rebounding dance.

Getting ready to boogie.

Of course, we had our wheatgrass shots.  Surprisingly only 1 lady looked like she wanted to vomit at the taste of wheatgrass.  I like wheatgrass taste now, but it was a bit difficult at first. We did our facial mask with wheatgrass juice.  We all looked like martians!  Wheatgrass face mask draws out toxins and rejuvenate your skin.
Wheatgrass sisters

The staff members at CHI are so sweet and caring.  CHI is like my second home, a home away from home.  Tatiana is in love with CHI.  We had a class about our "INTENTION".  INTENTION is like a seed that is ready to sprouted in your mind.  With right amount of right ingredients, INTENTION can become real.  Today, I wrote; my intentions are
1. to grow healthy, juicy, green wheatgrass. I have become a bit discouraged and disappointed at my skills to grow wheatgrass.  I want to develop a gift of green thump!
2. to completely heal myself  physically, mentally, and spiritually.
3. to appreciate and live in the present without regrets, fear, and guilt. 

What is your intention?

Coco, you will be so proud of me.  I have been holding my fingers! :)

I would like to show you the inside of the CHI facility.


Dinning Room

Great Room: This is where we have classes.
 Tonight, we are going to sweat in the banya sauna.  I am so excited.  I intend to heal from the sinus infection. Thank you for tuning into my blog.  Next blog will be about colon cleansing. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! I am so glad you are having fun mom! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.