Saturday, February 19, 2011

Detox At CHI #10

Well, it is almost over.  I finished with all of the classes.  We are going to have a graduation a bit early since everyone is leaving early tomorrow morning.  I am going to Health Horizons that is owned by Dr. Joyce Oliveto. I am going to do live blood cell and dry layered blood analysis.  I am curious to receive the result.
Today, the guests decorated the strawberry cheesecake we made 2 nights ago and the raw, living pizza.  They are so lovely and nutritious.  We are planning a graduation party for ourselves.
I had so much fun teaching and getting to know everyone here.  I met this lovely young intern, Paige.  She has a culinary education, and she prepares mouth watering meals for us.  For lunch, she prepared sweet potato soup with Thai flavor dressing.  OMG!!!! I had 2 bowls of sweet potato soup. YUMMY!  I am planning on making the soup for my family.
I really appreciate the opportunity to spend some time here.  I knew I needed a tune up.  Now, I am really ready come and hug my family and my baby, Boo.

Paige is an amazing chef!!!!!

Orange juice based dressing

Two beautiful cafeteria ladies

Jodie loves raw food!!!

Zucchini crust pizza


Having fun creating their own style pizza


CHI Pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.