Saturday, February 12, 2011

Detox At CHI #3

I was the food demo lady today.  I taught the green soup and green smoothie class.  I really do enjoy doing food demo.  I love seeing green food. 


I see greens!!!!
 Some of the guests are having a bit difficult time today from detoxing.  It is so important to increase your elimination of these toxins through drinking plenty of liquids and water enema.  I know that many of  you might be raising your eyebrows about now and saying to yourself, "Doing what?"  I am not going to into details of water enema or colonic, but the colon is our body's garbage can. The purpose of enemas or colonic are:
1. to remove fecal matter
2. to remove mucoid plaque and parasites
3. to oxygenate your body

Do you change oil in your car to clean out the engine so it would run more smoothly?  Your body is a living machine.  Why would you not clean your own body machine part and do maintenance cleansing?

When people are not having 2 to 3 bowel movements a day then you are not eliminating your waste and toxins.  Your "poop" carries waste and toxin.  The longer it stays in your system the toxin and waste will get reabsorbed back into your body through your blood circulation. Would you rather carry around the toxic waste inside your gut or out?

Tonight, we did Russian style banya.  It is a dry steam house.  It was so relaxing.  Our skin is the largest organ of our body.  Through the skin pores, I released waste and toxin.My skin felt soft.

Mr. Ron (master wheatgrass grower) and Tatiana
Mr. Ron is a master wheatgrass grower who came to CHI back in 2004 with severe diabetes.  In 2004, he became legally blind (has gained some eyesight's back as well) and was about to loose his left leg due to the neuropathy.  He came to CHI and did green soup and wheatgrass detox for a whole month and gained a control of his left leg to walk again.  He never left CHI.  He became a master wheatgrass grower.  Now, he no longer needs insulin shots and walks with both of his legs.  He also talked about the INTENTION.  It was so powerful! Every time I hear him talk about INTENTION, I learn a valuable lesson.  Thank you, Mr. Ron.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are enjoying your stay. Keep it going sweetpea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job mom! Love you! Sam and Will

    ReplyDelete

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.