Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 Day Detox Journey At CHI With My Friend

Dear Friends and family,

Starting Feb. 10 through 20, my friend, Tatiana, and I are going to 10 day detox at Creative Health Institute in Union City, MI.

I am going to blog everyday about my daily detox activities. Please go to www.itsaboutlivingfood.blogspot.com, if you are interested in finding out what it is all about. There will some photos and info on detox.
I am so looking forward to this trip. If you are interested in coming to Creative Health Institute, please go to www.creativehealthinstitute.com or call 517.278.6260.

Please call for classes in March.

Thank you for your support!
Na Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.