Monday, May 23, 2011

Who Needs White Flour Tortilla Wrap?

refreshing and satisfying
What I notice about vegan or vegetarians that we tend to heavily rely on flour based carbohydrate products. When I really crave something warm and cooked, I tend to eat cooked brown rice. I still love eating rice because I grew up eating white rice 3 meals a day in South Korea. At times, I crave sandwiches or wraps as well. I love to make these veggies wraps using collard green, swiss chard, or nori. I thinly slice cucumber, onion, zucchini, avocado, carrot, pepper, and add mighty alfalfa, sunflower, buckwheat, or broccoli sprouts to prepare these yummy wraps. With homemade dipping sauce, they are filling and satisfying without clogging up your digestive system with the flour based wraps. Summer is coming and gather all of your favorite veggies, fruits, and sprouts to make these for parties or picnics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.