Friday, June 3, 2011

Na's House Salad Dressing

I am not a big fan of eating store bought salad dressing. I have not found a salad dressing without some type of additives or preservatives. I used to not enjoy making homemade salad dressings because I rather wanted to use store bought for convenience. However, these days I take 5 to10 minutes to make a simple, but delicious dressing for everyone in my family.

I recommend everyone to buy high quality extra virgin olive oil that is contained in a glass bottle.

Na's House Salad Dressing
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Bragg's apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup purified water
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 Tbs. oregano, dried
1 Tbs. basil, dried
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 to 3 Tbs. lemon juice, fresh

Stir well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.