Saturday, October 1, 2011

Move Over Cow Milk.... Hemp Seed Milk Is GOOD!!!!

I love drinking smoothie. In the past, I only made almond milk. Recently, I felt in love with hempseed. Hempseed has rich in amino acids including essential amino acids, balanced omega 3 and 6, chlorophyll, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, sodium, silicon, copper, iodine, chromium, and other traces of minerals.
This is how I make hempseed milk.

Uhhulled hempseed needs to be soaked to remove enzyme inhibitors, but I use hulled hempseed.

Hempseed Milk
Equipment needed: blender
Ingredients:
1/2 cup shelled hempseed
1 Tbs. vanilla extract or a half of vanilla bean
1/4 tsp. salt
6 to 8 cup purified water

Blend them and drink. I mix the pulp into my smoothie as well. For sweeter taste, add soaked 4 dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.