Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Is Living Food?

Raw living food is about eating delicious foods by using fresh organic sprouts, nuts, seeds, grains, probiotic foods, vegetables, and fruits. A Living Food lifestyle uses no meat, dairy, wheat, processed sugar or processed foods. The living food lifestyle accommodates individuals with weight issues, diabetes, high cholesterol, gluten sensitivity and lactose intolerance. Living Food Banquet classes teach you how to begin to incorporate nutritious food into your lifestyle. I teach people how to sprout nuts, seeds, and grains.  Raw living food is not about carrot sticks or celery.  I teach people to prepare cookies, cakes, cheese, sandwiches, cereals, granola, soups, pizza and so much more.
I believe that nothing is more precious than my own health.  Now, I don't take my health and my life for granted.  I know that my health can be taken away without any warning. I Many of us feel that "We don't have enough time during the day to prepare nutritious and delicious food for our family".  Living food allows you to have a meal ready at preparation point and skip the cooking process.
Our food is our life force.  You are what you eat.  Bring energy force into our life by incorporating raw, living food as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.