Monday, November 15, 2010

Living Food's Kitchen.

I love to create raw/living food for me and my family to enjoy.  My daughter, Sam, and I put our thinking caps on and contemplate about different spices, herbs, sweets, treats, and meals.  We love simple and easy preparing recipes.  We like our recipes to take no more than 15 to 30 minutes to make a meal with simple directions.
We like when we use no equipments.  We like to prepare our meals mostly with a knife and cutting board.  When we do use any type of kitchen equipments, we use food processor the most.  We believe most of you own one.  We make marinara sauce, chili, cookies, sauce, pudding...... the possibilities are endless. Now, if you like to be a little fancy in preparing living food, a high speed blender comes in handy.  we believe you might already own one of those blender to make fruity Margarita drinks.  With a high speed blender, you can make creamy desserts, almond milk, soup.... also the possibilities are endless. 
So far so good.... before you even realize your kitchen is already equip to create raw/living food.  We love creating treats.  My daughter and I like to fiddle with a machine called, dehydrator.  This machine is not necessary to have to be raw/living food.  We like to use it make lunch snacks like fruit leather (replacing those artificially colored or flavored chewy candy), crackers, chips..... again the possibilities are endless.
We like our dehydrators, but mostly we use knives, cutting boards, and food processor.  Most of my clients were very surprised to find out how quickly they were able to create delicious dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away friends... those who want to stir up trouble should pass. This is a friendly site with my thoughts and experiences please enable me to do that stressfree. Thanks.